MACCRAY 2016-2017 District Goals
The environment of the MACCRAY School District will be safe, nurturing, and professional to:
- Support and Promote educational success of ALL.
- Monitor Programs for sustained growth.
- Continued development of Community Education offerings.
- Promote social wellness through District and Community initiatives.
- Backpack Program
- School Age Care program
- Provide educational opportunities that are rigorous, challenging and fair for ALL students.
- Increase opportunities for advanced level courses.
- Addition of pre-school programming.
- Reflect high standards of work, discipline and values.
- Alignment of curriculum to the state standards.
- Grade level alignment of curriculum
- Disaggregation of student data.
- Implementation of PBIS (Positive Behavioral Intervention & Supports)
- Enhance and utilize technology.
- Keep all web content current.
- Integrate technology into the classroom curriculum
- Encourage and support all educators to be highly qualified and enthusiastic.
- Greater attendance in Professional Development Opportunities